SMTP Server Exim
Email is the most widely used application on the Internet. Exim is rapidly becoming one of the most widely used mail servers, handling mail for tens of millions of users daily.
- Exim is easy to configure. Its configuration files are easy to understand and edit.
- Exim is scalable. It runs on single-user desktop systems as well as on ISP servers handling millions of users.
- Exim is the default server already installed on many Linux systems, and it's available for countless versions of UNIX.
- Exim is fast
- Exim is reliable. It is designed not to lose messages even if your server machine crashes
- Exim is flexible. It supports lookups from LDAP servers, SQL databases, and other data sources, letting you automate maintenance and configuration. It can work with other tools, e.g. for virus-checking.